I should expand these further, but not sure how to organize the information to be concise and useful.
- 2 Tim 4:21 - "Try to get here before winter. Eubulus, Pudens, Linus, Claudia, and all the brothers send greetings." (St. Linus, 2nd bishop of Rome; St. Claudia) See also: Martial’s ‘Epigrams’ (iv. 13, xi. 53)
- Romans 16:9 - "Greet Urbanus, our co-worker in Christ, and my beloved Stachys." (St. Stachys, 2nd bishop after Andrew. Just a tip of the iceberg: http://www.orthodox.net/saints/70apostles.html)
- Philippians 4:3 - "Yes, and I ask you also, my true yokemate, to help them, for they have struggled at my side in promoting the gospel, along with Clement and my other co-workers, whose names are in the book of life." (Clement, possibly 4th bishop of Rome)
- St. Silas/Silvanus - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silas
- St. Thomas - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Thomas_Christians
Here are a few more from Romans 16 (all Catholic saints):
- St. Priscilla aka Prisca -- 1st Century Jewish tent-maker; married to Aquila. Convert. Martyred in Rome.
- St. Aquila -- 1st Century Jewish tent-maker. married to Priscilla. Convert. Their house was used as a church. Martyred in Rome.
- St. Aristolubus -- 1st Century. Said to have been one of the 72 disciples commissioned by Jesus to preach the coming of the Kingdom. Legend says that after the Resurrection. Aristolubus evangelised Britain and died a marytr.
- St. Herodion -- Relative of St. Paul; Bishop of Patras, Greece. Martyred.
- St. Rufus -- Brought to Rome with St. Ignatius of Antioch and St. Zosimus during the persecutions of Trajan. Marytred with St. Zosimus by being mangled by wild animals in AD 107, in the Roman arena.
- St. Nereus -- Soldier in the Imperial Roman army; member of the Praetorian Guard. Convert. Baptized by St. Peter. Exiled for his faith; marytred with his brother St. Achilleus, by beheading.
- St. Jason -- St. Paul stayed at Jason's home in Thessolonica. Bishop of Tarsus in Cilicia and evangelised the Greek island of Corfu. Imprisoned for preaching the faith; maryted by being torn apart by wild animals.
- St. Quartus -- One of the first disciples of the Apostles. Died 1st Century.
Faith of the Early Fathers by William Jurgens is a useful reference. ($5 - $18)